A news website produced by students of A.P. Giannini Middle School
By Anya Sleeper Sheppard
1. What color are your brains?a. Pink, duuuuuhh.
b. Um, idk I’m not a brain scientist.
c. I don’t have any, so I’m not sure.
2. What’s your IQ?a. Like, 100,000,000 probably lol.
b. Um, I haven’t taken an IQ test before.
c. What does IQ stand for, Insight for Quirkiness?
3. Do you study for school?a. Ya, like every day, who doesn’t?
b. Well, I try, but I’m pretty busy.
c. *gasp* Of course not, who do you think I am, a nerd???
4. How many sides does an octagon have?a. Oct means 8, so obviously 8!
b. Um, I think either 6 or 8, I forgot.
c. Is an octagon a flavor of ice cream, because I want some.
5. How old are you?a. Well, I’m almost a teen, but I’m probably as smart as an adult.
b. Last time I checked I was a kid.
c. Um, I forgot, I think like 2?
6. Do you have all As?a. Well, of course!!! If I ever got a B I would die.
b. I think mostly Bs, but I’m pretty sure I have at least two As.
c. Noooooooo way. I have one F, three Ds, two Cs, and one B. The B is in P.E.
7. Do you think you scored stupid or smart on this quiz?
a. Definitely smart. I got everything right!!
b. Um, idk, like average?
c. I really don’t care, I was just bored.
All As: You are the dumbest person ever. You think you are so smart, but you’re not.
All Bs: You are average. You know your own skills, and don’t brag about your cleverness.
All Cs: You are really smart. ;)
The Giannini Beacon Gazette is a news site created by the Journalism Club students of A.P. Giannini Middle School and sponsored by Sunset Neighborhood Beacon Center (SNBC).