A news website produced by students of A.P. Giannini Middle School
By Dylan Herring
True or False?
1.In the 16th century emperors sent soldiers hundreds of miles to gather ice for sorbet.
2.The first 3D printed object was an ice cream cone.
3. Emperor Nero’s favorite treat was shaved ice.
4. The last thing Elvis Presley ate was ice cream.
5.In the UK ice cream trucks are called “cream trolleys”.
6.Some states have laws that restrict the size of ice cream containers.
7.Hippocrates endorsed ice cream as remedy for an upset stomach.
8. Hogs don’t like mint Oreo cookie.
9. The first ice cream cart originated in17th century France.
10. St. Paul mentioned a frozen treat in the Bible.
Answers:1. True 2. False 3.True 4. True 5. False 6.True 7. True 8. True 9. False 10. False