By Angie Lee and Lea Fong
1. Where were you born?
I was born in Oakland then moved to SF.
2. What college did you attend?
I went to SF State for my undergrad then University of SF.
3. What do you think about phones in school?
It is important for students to disconnect from their phones and be present with others because it helps develop social skills but technology in the classroom is great. But it is not good to use phones in class.
4. How do you like A.P. so far?
I love it. I'm very happy here. There is lots of support from the staff, and I’ve met a lot of people here and I feel like I have a lot of creativity here.
5. Why did you decide to work at A.P. but not at another school?
Great reputation and I really wanted to work at SFUSD. Also there is a lot of diversity here and justice in middle school and it starts independence with the students.
6. If you had superpowers what would they be and why?
I would compel people to make them do what I want them to do. I would want this power because it would stop people from running in the halls and other examples.
Created by the