By Jaguar Share
Throughout this quiz you will be able to learn more about the mechanics and history of these two games, as you put your trivia knowledge to the test!
Hamsters are a very unique animal, known to be a common household pet in North America. They are very popular for being small and cute. Here’s some information and tips about them!
Tips for picking a hamster
Tip 1: First of all, to get a pet hamster, you have to find a place that sells hamsters.
Depending on what kind of hamster you are looking for, you can check a pet store. But if you are looking for a specific type of hamster, you can check a hamster breeder.
Tip 2: Pick a healthy and strong looking hamster.
A healthy hamster would be clean and dry, except for the scent glands. If the tail is wet, the hamster may have a disease that is contagious. So find one that is dry, except for the scent glands.
Tip 3: Think what size of a hamster you would like.
The bigest hamster is called the Syrian hamster and it can grow to be 5-7 inches.. The smallest hamster is called a dwarf hamster grows to about 2-3 inches.
Tip 4: Choose what color you’d like.
Hamsters come in many colors, mostly golden, but it depends on the breed.
Tip 5: Choose a name for your hamster
It really depends on you to name your hamster, but the ideas you could base the name off of is the color, the kind, or just a random name you’ve liked!
by Katya Shlicoff
Mochi is a Japanese sweet glutinus rice with high starch that can be put into many different forms. Mochi ice cream was originated by Frances Hashimoto. in this article I will be showing you how to make mochi ice cream!
What you need:
1. In a large/medium pot fill an estimated ¾ of it with water.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Separately, in a heat resistant glass bowl (preferably large) mix together the sweet rice flour, water, sugar and food coloring. Place the bowl on top of the pot of boiling water and start double boiling it in the pot, kneading every minute or so with a spatula for about 20 minutes.
4. After the sweet rice flour mixture is sticky enough for you to hold, get a sheet pan and cover it with cornstarch to prevent sticking. Scoop out the sweet rice flour mixture onto the sheet pan, cover the mixture with corn starch as well. Let it cool until you can hold it and it won’t burn you.
5. After the mixture has cooled down start kneading the mixture with your hands and spread out into an estimated 12 inch long and 12 inch wide, with about ½ inch in thickness.
6. Separate the mixture into 12 almost equal squares and put a spoonful of ice cream in each piece
7. Stretch out the piece of dough and fold it over the ice cream, squeeze it and twist it to close it.
8. Any extra dough you can just pull off of the mochi.
Created by the